Friday, November 9, 2012

Handy Oven Rack "PULLER-PUSHER"

I have always had trouble reaching into the hot oven to pull out the rack. I figured there must be some kind of handy tool that could help me out. I searched on the net and low and behold, they actually exist! So as usual, my solution was, "Gary can make me that!" And he did. And he made a few more. So if you too would enjoy having a handy tool to help you pull and push the oven rack, look no further! We will even ship this puppy! Just contact us to get started!


  • This is made of solid oak, and varnished
  • 17" Long   2" Wide at the widest end
  • Sanded until ultra smooth
  • Get one now for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday, those turkeys are heavy! 
  • Give Mom a little help this year!
  • $6.  locally 
  • Delivery available to U.S. only
And remember, if you have a special item you would like us to make, we can work with you. Mainely Primitives And MORE!  Contact us today!


Thanks
Tracy & Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment